Smithafied!

Yep - that's right - Smithafied!!!

To all of those who're wondering - what the heck is that - well, it's not much. It's just a meshing together of two lives that God brought together... More specifically, it's the state that Dan is in since God brought Smitha into his life. He's been Smitha-fied......

JC-fying life has always been a top prerogative. But without realising it, Smithafying my life has also taken a good precedence over the other things in my life. And so, to pay tribute to all some of the good stuff that my darling babe has brought into my life, I registered the www.Smithafied.com domain name with Google. That's a Valentine's Day gift for my sweetheart.

It's something that touched her heart, and warmed several others. Made me grin like an idiot. ;)

Thank God for all He's given me. Love Him!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view
Anonymous said…
hey everybody

I figured it would be a good idea to introduce myself to everyone!

Can't wait to start some good conversations!

-Marshall

Thanks again!
Anonymous said…
hi everybody


just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Too Long

aJCfreak

Fake Call to extract Card information

Crazy Coonoor

I Hate Goodbyes

Quitting HP, moving on

Trip Up North - Part 1: The Train Journey