More videos

I've posted some more videos of the John Schlitt The Grafting India tour 2008, Chennai concert, in addition to the three that are already available at my YouTube channel. They are available at the following locations:

4. John Schlitt - The Grafting India tour May 08 : 04 Grafting
5. John Schlitt - The Grafting India tour May 08 : 05 Creed
6. John Schlitt - The Grafting India tour May 08 : 06 Beyond Belief

I'm in the process of uploading the rest. Not got too many left, but am really looking forward to posting the one where Schlitt breaks off. Was the saddest moment of the entire evening, for me. Was standing there, totally stupefied, astonished and shocked. My jaw dropped open and stayed that way during his entire explanation. Unfortunately, AJ didn't realise what was going on, and so John's apology speech didn't get recorded. Not even a little bit. :( But, I guess that's the way it's meant to be. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Too Long

aJCfreak

Fake Call to extract Card information

Crazy Coonoor

I Hate Goodbyes

Quitting HP, moving on

Trip Up North - Part 1: The Train Journey