iPhone 3G - Vodafone price

Vodafone has just released a statement on their website http://www.vodafone.in/iphone which states that the 8 GB model would cost 31k and the 16 GB model would cost 36k. This is way too much for the iPhone.... popular speculation held that the iPhone would cost anywhere between 15k - 25k in India, when released on August 22nd. This itself is higher than the subsidized price in the US, where the 8 GB model sells for around 8k while the 16GB models sell for around 12k.

My personal estimate was anywhere between 18k to 21k. But if this is the price of the iPhone, I won't be buying it. No no, sorry. It's way too costly for me right now. Hopefully, Airtel would come up with some sort of subsidized scheme... I'm crossing my fingers and praying. The giver of good things hasn't let me down. Whatever He does, He does it for my good. Always.

Comments

Anonymous said…
where you come from!

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Too Long

aJCfreak

Fake Call to extract Card information

Crazy Coonoor

I Hate Goodbyes

Quitting HP, moving on

AdiĆ³s, publicidad!