Dear, dear UK

Ever since I've been a lil kid, I've wanted to go to UK. I've dreamt of this and that. Green meadows and enchanting streams... Lovely lakes and lovelier lochs... The list goes on. And reading "The Highlander's Last Song" when I was 15 didn't help matters at all. So, it is with a heavy heart and a split conscience that I write this.... For, my brother left for UK last night.

He he he... Couldn't resist that. Anyways, my bro's gone off to the UK for about two months which means I'm all alone in my two-bedroom house in Bangalore for the next two months. I just hope that I don't become bored sick..... :D C, the thing is that havin my bro around was real fun and cool. I had human soul for company. But now it's jus my CD player and me (ya, comp's broken down too!!!) I sure hope I survive these two months. Most probably when my bro gets back, he'll find a crazy, raving lunatic in my place.......................................... And of course, I'll be in Madras! ;)

This trip of my brother's is actually giving me some time for myself. For me to do a lot of thinking and planning. Which actually seems nice. The Lord seems to be leading me with promises and strengthening verses..... Try Mark 16:15-18 for size. And add Jeremiah 1:7,8 to that..... I think that rocks. :)

That's about it for now. Bro's off to UK and me rock'd by da Lord.... So take care y'all... And please don't forget to write in ur comments! Thanks and have a blessed time...

Comments

Ta'fxkz said…
You are not a lunatic... i object

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Too Long

aJCfreak

Fake Call to extract Card information

Crazy Coonoor

Adiós, publicidad!

I Hate Goodbyes

Quitting HP, moving on