Long time

I guess its been too long since I last posted - so many things have taken some interesting turns...........

Graduated (or is that 'convocated' in India?!) on the 17th of March. Brought my phone bill down to 1/3rd of what it used to be..... (It doubled again, this month)

All in all - its been pretty busy. Rarely see ma brother nowadays since our shifts rarely cross paths.... Its a lil bit better when he's got his weekly offs on Sat/Sun. That way, I get an opportunity to blow more cash on weekend lunches.... ;)

Anyways, got loadsa ideas to write stuff here. Mebbe when I have time..........

And ya, God's leading me through many different possible avenues. Reaching new heights (or shall I see revisiting hitherto unconquered ones?!) is always a joy and a pleasure.

Keep watching this space... A blurry of activity comin this way over the next coupla months.

All for now! Take care and ciao...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Too Long

aJCfreak

Fake Call to extract Card information

Crazy Coonoor

I Hate Goodbyes

Quitting HP, moving on

AdiĆ³s, publicidad!