Living Momentum?

Hello all. Yes, it's been a while. Just thought I'd update here on a cool new thingy that's been started (yesterday!)...

I was talking to a friend of mine when I realised that we really need to hold up each other, if we're gonna make it through this life on earth as God's people. One thing led to another, and before I knew it, Living Momentum was born.

Written from daily devotionals linked to personal experiences, the Living Momentum blog (http://lmomentum.blogspot.com) aims to be a source of inspiration, hope and strength to any believer who is feeling lost and alone out on the sea.

I really dunno how far I can do this, cos blogging on a daily basis - awww!!! Anyways, for now, just jump in and enjoy.

God bless you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Too Long

aJCfreak

Fake Call to extract Card information

Crazy Coonoor

I Hate Goodbyes

Quitting HP, moving on

AdiĆ³s, publicidad!