John Schlitt's The Grafting tour - Chennai, India

Hello world! I'm a very happy person right now.
We got the first tickets to the John Schlitt concert!!!
Yes, we did. It's gonna be a rocking show and I've got so many plans in ma head... But to simply know that they were still cutting out the rest of the tickets when we got ours........ AJ picked them up from the GenX Entertainment office in Chennai yesterday. He's been bugging them until they said - sure, come and take your tickets. :)

How happy are we? How happy are we? Really cool, eh?!

Anyways, as I was discussing with Josh last night - here's the checklist for the Schlitt concert:
  1. Front-row seats (350 bucks each)
  2. Arrive at the venue at 3.55 PM (gates open at 4; concert's at 7 PM)
  3. Buy a white tee
  4. Buy a permanent marker
  5. Hold up a sign saying "I made your promo video, John!" (Ha - only I can do that!)
  6. Get Daddy's big, badass semi-SLR Digi Cam - it's photos and videos galore
  7. Make sure the whole world knows where you're gonna be
  8. Get a splitting headache

I think that sums up everything. So long for now.... If John Schlitt's gonna be grafting in Chennai, then me gonna graft with him! Amen, brothers. ;-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Be sure to post your photos and videos. Can't wait to see them!

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Too Long

aJCfreak

Fake Call to extract Card information

Crazy Coonoor

I Hate Goodbyes

Quitting HP, moving on

AdiĆ³s, publicidad!