Living Waters Community Church

Yep - it looks like my church has changed. It may be too soon to say this, but looks like I'm going to be a regular at the LWCC, which is situated half-way across the city. It's a lovely little house church and I'm beginning to think that all our churches should be broken down into house churches. At the end of the day, the size/building doesn't really matter does it?

Well, I went there this Sunday again, and found it pretty decent, to say the least. Youth was fun (I guess that always is!) and I did manage to again come up with a few questions for Pastor regarding his message.

What can I say?! I like it here!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Too Long

aJCfreak

Fake Call to extract Card information

Crazy Coonoor

I Hate Goodbyes

Quitting HP, moving on

AdiĆ³s, publicidad!